Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wireless 300N USB Adapter User Reviews



Wireless 300N USB Adapter User ReviewsI bought this adapter starting CablesOnline because I read starting many websites that this Intellinet Wireless-N USB Adapter - 523974 would work with the Samsung TVs and BD players and it would cost single semi the price of the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter. Sure enough, aptly after I plugged it into the USB wireless haven on the back of the Samsung BD-C5500, the player popped up a message divulging me a Samsung wireless adapter was plugged in and it asked me if I wanted to set up the wireless connection. This adapter uses the Ralink RT2870 + RT2820 chipset so I believe other adapters with these 2 chipsets would work as well and when I googled RT2870+RT2820, I establish this adapter to be the cheapest. I tested the adapter on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate with the latest driver downloaded starting ralinktech dot com and it worked excellent, too (270Mbps all the time). I also love the super fast shipping and the excellent packaging starting CablesOnline (thanks!). I highly recommend this adapter as an excellent and cost saving alternative to the costly Samsung wireless adapters. I hope my info will aid others.
- Adam Haines

I bought 2 of these for use with my Samsung BluRay player and my Samsung LCD TV, both of which are Internet ready. They worked flawlessly for me on both. I paid the same price for 2 of these brushwood, that I would've paid for 1 Samsung stick. Great alternative. Got Emancipated Shipping too. Just plugged them in, both devices recognized them aptly away. Then I just selected the correct wireless network and that was it! Streaming works great! I did upgrade my Router to a D-Link DIR-655 Extreme N Gigabit Wireless Router which is also a great product!
- d-howard

I bought this Intellinet Wireless-N USB Adapter - 523974 from CablesOnline. Got it before to my TV at home. I purchased it for my Samsung LN46C750 and read the additional reviews that said it worked. And let me tell you it did work with categorically no issues. Plugged it into the TV and it asked me to join to my wireless arrangement. In a theme of summary, I was on the internet. As far as I can tell, I have all the apps like Netflix, Pandora, Facebook, etc. Saved in this area $25 - $30 over the Samsung adapter. I did see that my download speed was faster when I used the built-in USB additional room cord.
- doctorsus

(**The one star review is not for the feature of this device, more as a see to it not being compatible with samsung diplomacy**)I reflect I know why every one after January 2011 is having problems with this adapter and their Samsung products. It seems as even if Intellinet has switched their product but kept the same develop number. I too read the reviews and bought this for my c5500 blu ray player or c650 tv and neither worked. When I went back and looked there are actually 2 models of this thing! One has a check end and one has a round end. The one that worked for every self seems to have the check end, and the new one that doesn't work for anyone has the round end. Seems sweet shady to make a uncommon product but keep the same develop number if you ask me. I'm going to try and confirm this by purchasing the check end develop at micro center to see. Although I'm sweet sure it is. I'll bring up to date when I find out.**Bring up to date**Went to Micro Center to pick one up and they only had one of the check end versions left, but a name had stolen the dongle and left the box on the ridge. Just my luck. Either way I wouldn't trust ordering this develop anymore. Sounds like the only other option is the Rosewill RNX-N1. The D-Link DWA-140 may also work as I searched and establish it had the same chipset as the Samsung and the Rosewill but its not really that much cheaper depending where you go. Its not really value the hassle anymore, so I may just give in and get the Samsung version just in view of the fact that I'm tired of these equipment not working.
- Adam Haines

I just bought a Samsung BDC5500 Blu-ray Album Player. It vital a wireless NIC to connect to the internet. I look into a additional buyer's assess on this manufactured goods and decided to try it. It's a lot cheaper with the intention of Samsung's WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter. This manufactured goods works perfectly. It installed in seconds.
- Brendan Buschi

I recently purchased this Intellinet 523974 wireless adapter as an alternative to the Samsung WIS09ABGN Adapter pro my TV. I plugged it into my extra Samsung LED TV (UN55C8000), then updated the arrangement setting on the TV early Wired to Wireless owing to the TV menu choice. I proceeded to excellent my home wireless arrangement, extra my home arrangement password, save pro the indicate might was weak. I extra the USB additional room built-in including the Intellinet 523974 adapter and positioned the adapter ended the top of the TV, this allowable pro a noteworthy boost in indicate might. I ran the TV arrangement ordeal choice and fruitfully voted for. In check over of the fact including the intention of this wireless USB adapter was pro aid on my Samsung TV single, there was no call for to aid the CD built-in including the Intellinet adapter. Before long afterwards, I on loan a Record on Demand trade show owing to Amazon and watched it on my TV lacking any streaming issues or arrangement harms.
- Miguel A. Rodriguez "MAR"

This is one of the easiest complex i have always made. I have just collectively it to usb haven of my samsung LN46C650L tv then went through menu for background up internet, entered wireless password.including connection is verified, it downloaded 19 services in 10 outline. we were competent to check over youtube videos extremely straightforwardly.I have a 802.11.b router but soothe worked fair. This is atleast 20 dollars savings compared samsung brand wireless stab.
- Yamsani

I have Hold this from MicroCenter and It facility with my Samsung HT-C5500 Blu-ray Home Acting Logic. I just had to make sure it was the Intellinet 523974 ,Yield here are Additional type of Intellinet USB Wifi.*****Make Sure You Bring up to date The Firmware of all your Samsung Harvest, LCD or Home Theatre. I did the Firmware up-date of the HT-C5500 before to I bought the USB Wifi.I soothe have to try this with my Samsung LN52A750 LCD, but as for the Bluray it facility , 3min with I plugged in I was surveillance NetFlix.All I did was Turn on the Acting logic, Plugg this in back and It recognizable it.and I searched for my Wireless Router and done, It facility.
- Ibrain Marcano

i saw some reviews dated after jan 2011 that seem to work (mostly on bluray 5500 player), and i took my chance and prearranged it for my 6400 smartTV...but it did not work. In fact, it not recognized at all. I couldn't even choose "wireless" setting, only "wired". =( guess i have to go including roseville or the real samsung adaptor. extremely disappointed, was preparation for a Netflix evening on the big screen. Guess i'll have to wait.
- calbears28

I just bought a Samsung BD-P1590 Blu Ray player to be able to spill Netflix. Only after it arrived did I gather that you have to use the Samsung wireless adapter, not just any wireless. After some online investigate I found out that this adapter was life used in place of the Samsung adapter. I bought one and sure ample, as soon as I plugged it in the player detected it. I had the connection set up in a style of seconds and it's effective impeccably. It's a cheaper uncommon than the Samsung adapter that is $50+. I even had some problems being paid all set aptly with a wired connection, but the wireless has been signal.CablesOnline is a fantastic seller too, I had the adapter well ahead of the estimated style of language date. If you have a Samsung player, get this adapter.
- Barry

Wireless 300N USB Adapter Detail View


Wireless 300N USB Adapter

300 Mbps Wireless 802.11n, MIMO





No comments:

Post a Comment