Thursday, February 20, 2014

USB to RS485 Converter Adapter ch340T chip Support 64-bit Win7 Shopper Reviews



USB to RS485 Converter Adapter ch340T chip Support 64-bit Win7 Shopper ReviewsPlugged it into my Windows 7 PC. It took a link of summary for Windows to find the drivers (none came with the manufactured goods) but eventually they were installed and it's been effective fine. I have also fruitfully used these adapters with Debian Linux. In view of the fact that Debian isn't just so cold edge if they work on Debian probability are good that they will work on other distros as well. The indicator illumination near the connector are a nice in tears. They have been helpful in debugging some problems with devices that I was connected to.My only protest is that the connectors are sized for positively generous conductors. I use smaller gauge wire and it's now and again a challenge to make a good connection. If it came with a abstractedly smaller connector then I would give this 5 stars.
- slink

I use this on a Raspberry Pi to converse with a Pentair Dithering Speed Pool Pump. My Raspberry Pi is in succession an iComII controller emulation curriculum. It took about 2 weeks for this item to turn up, as it was shipped from China, but it works great. The terminals are manifest on the underneath of the connector for +/- voltages (my pump uses +5/-5) and there are 2 small red LEDs next to the connector on top for Tx and Rx indicators.
- P. W. M.

Seems to work with all my applications. Good manufactured goods for the money. Will buy bonus units to check out more painstakingly.
- Bruce M. Doan

Collectively to Windows 7 64-bit pc, automatically downloaded the drivers. Was fruitfully able to connect to and control a ptz camera. Product was shipped from Plates, so shipping was slow - took about 4 weeks. Note that the connector board sticks out of the back of the usb plug and looks to be sweet easy to destruction.
- NE

I looked-for a RS485 to USB converter to transfer data from my Aroura Power-One 6KW Inverter to my pad for classification daily power productivity data. It works impeccably for this function in a 1/2 duplex mode. There are 2 LED's very close to the connector that flash when data is bestow. The only problem I had was there was no driver full by the seller. There was no website where one could be downloaded. I am using Vista 64 and it was powerless to find a driver on the net. I searched the internet and found a seller on eBay out of China promotion what looked like the same unit and there was a button to download a driver so I took a chance. It allowable me to configure and use the unit. I bought it from Amazon using Prime and pay a bit more than other sellers but I sought after it fast. The seller did ship it promptly and I had it in 2 days. I love Amazon Prime!
- bmelody

Facility, not level to the Copious (USB-run-counterfeiting) harms. Only fancy it had TX/RX illumination.Not guaranteed why Amazon even if I should add this condemn.
- Amazon Customer

USB to RS485 Converter Adapter ch340T chip Support 64-bit Win7 Detail View


USB to RS485 Converter Adapter ch340T chip Support 64-bit Win7

Features:

1 This converter uses a high-performance ch340T chip supports the latest operating system Win7 (including 64-bit Win7 system) to work!

2 Baud Rate Range: 300 ~ 115200bsp!

3 TVS rush protection comes

3 very well-located to carry, with the ordinary U disk almost.

4 This converter is a USB2.0 boundary, compatible with USB1.1.

5 higher than can be directly plugged into the computer, and no external power give and data lines.



Package list:



1 * USB to RS485 Converter Adapter





No comments:

Post a Comment