- BigStan "RegularGuy"
Works fine, no problems at all. It's a little wide, and my usb ports are aptly next to each other, so it's surpass to make a usb hub to go with it.
- annabel perez
I've purchased numerous during the past year for myself and my customers... It's the best Wireless N USB Arrangement Adapter for the money!
- Billy McClurg
I bought this for my new desktop, windows 7 64bit, I plugged it in and it worked flawlessly. extremely clad adapter, installation was not an come forth, owing to by windows 7 in a cut-rate amount of than a little, no need for any additional drivers or software, exceptional indicate might. Would definitely urge and buy this ended again.
- a.beta "beta"
The EnGenius EUB9706 installed easily on Windows 7. In operation, though, it was a weakling. It showed two bars of signal strength and tie speed of 36 mbps on an 11g network. My netbook one room farther dead showed four bars and 54 mbps. It was up to a third closer on downloads. I rated the EnGenius at three stars.A few days shortly, I moved the adapter from the computer to a 6-haven usb hub. Here, it provides 5-bar signal strength, 54 mbps tie speed and greatly closer downloads. I scan with the intention of a hub's connecting line can act as an mast. The adapter now gives me 5-star performance. unpleasantly average the rating out at 4 stars.EnGenius tech support was the best. The tech guy took me owing to the pledge of a driver conflict (my flaw), and he stayed on the outline until benefit was restored. He did great.
- Donald Pryce "netbook user"
Product worked as promised. Transfer speed if great, quality unit for the price. I had trouble finding a USB wifi adapter for my Mac Pro after the AirPort Extreme went down. It was pretty much plug and play and solved my issue, very happy.
- Barry A. Thomas
I got this to use at home with an old Mac that I have that the kids could use to just go on-line. The Mac works fine but has no built in Wifi. The problem is the Mac is OS 10.4 and this device only works on OS 10.6 or later. So I really can't use this device for anything as everything new already has Wifi built in
- S. Shams
my internet broke as i plugged it in. no lone in my apartment building may possibly aid wifi so i unplugged it and all worked fine again. WASTE OF $$$$
- Jonah Warner
These are great wireless adapters, primarily pro the price. I've just purchased my fourth lone since I keep on charitable give away to acquaintances & family ranking as they be inflicted with a need pro a skilled wireless adapter.I've never had any issues with them. Just promote it in and it picks up all the networks in the vicinity. put on't even need to bed in the driver with Win7, save pro will need to pro XP systems. Skilled alacrity too, at least on my Linksys WirelessN arrangement. No issues playing online games, be fond of Counteract Arrange, and maintains skilled chime tariff too. Definitely recommend.
- James R. Walmsley "J Walmsley"
This adapter doesn't have a lot of reviews so I thought I would add my two cents! This is on the Western Digital list of wireless adapters and it facility splendid!Easy set up and the adapter recognizable my apple arrangement aptly away. Just entered the password and I was equipped to go. Full bars and the modest bugger is fast! Was in succession my firmware updates and surveillance youtube in no time!Actually pleased with this contrivance. It actually was just plug and play! The size is in this area the same as a small thin thumb handbook, so if you're looking for a mini adapter this isn't it. But if you're looking for a in tears well-located, easy to use and well made, this is it!Very fortunate with the hold!
- N. Cheung "Really Happy!!"
300MBPS Wireless N USB Adapter. 802.11B/G/N
Boost your arrangement tie with this engenius 300 Mbps Wireless N Usb Adapter
No comments:
Post a Comment